2013 VENDOR REGISTRATION PROCEDURE for Winter, Summer and Wednesday Markets:
2013 on-line applications will become available on-line Jan. 1 on the managemymarket.com website:http://www.managemymarket.com/landing.aspx?orgID=63
1. Read the 2013 Beaverton Farmers’ Market Handbook thoroughly. Please pay special attention to the rules and vendor obligations sections of the book.
2. 2013 Applications for returning vendors are due by January 15th in order to be considered for first priority space assignments. New vendor applications are accepted anytime after the registration period begins. Returning vendor applications will be processed first in order to assess space availability. New vendor applications will be processed after the 15th.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $25 due at the time an application is submitted. One fee will cover the Winter, Summer and Wednesday markets. Your registration will not be processed until it is received. Directions for payment will come in your confirmation email upon submission of your application. Upon approval, you must send copies of all applicable state and county licenses to the market address, or by FAX at 503-244-3927.
- Once you have been accepted as a vendor, please notify your insurance agent to add the Market as an additional insured to your general liability policy and have them send us notice that this has been done.
- There is a text box on the application for vendors selling food-to-be-consumed-on-premises in which you must submit a full and complete menu for Board review.
"So You Want To Be A Vendor" meeting
- Vendor confirmations/declinations for the Summer Market will be e-mailed to the address that you provide to the Market on your application.
, January 12,
10:00 - 12:00.
This meeting is for prospective vendors. We will cover opening an account on managemymarket.com, registering for the 2013 season and answer the many questions prospective vendors have about becoming a vendor at the market.
Joe's Burgers and Bar, 4439 SW Beaverton - Hillsdale Hwy., Portland, OR, 97221, (503) 892-6686
Joe's is owned by our Market Master, Ginger Rapport and her husband, Joe Rapport. They are happy to host the vendors of the Beaverton Farmers' Market in their upstairs banquet facilities.Directions
- From the Market site: Head East on Beaverton - Hillsdale Hwy, going underneath the 215 freeway, past Jesuit High School, New Seasons and the intersection at Scholls Ferry Rd. Continue past Shattuck Rd. and the Albertson's shopping center. JoPa's is on the left hand side of the road, about ½ mile past Shattuck. If you hit the community of Hillsdale, you have gone too far.
We look forward to seeing you at the Market!